Next Meeting: 11.12.20 7:00am CDT – Review old DSIDC business, new DSIDC business, including update on each DSI Standard in development. Public comments welcome. To attend the meetings via Zoom please email:
and include the “DSI Meeting” with the date and time in the subject line. In the email body, include rationale for attending meeting. Invites will be sent within 24 hours of meeting.
Meeting minutes from last DSI Meeting:
Call to Order – Bryan Laskin called meeting to order at 7:00am CT
Roll Call –
Dr. Bryan Laskin- Present
Dr. Cindy Perone- Present
Debora Carrier- Present
Aleh Matus – Present
David Pryor – Present
Others in attendance:
51% or Quorum of DSIDC has been met, meeting to proceed.
Bryan motioned to approve meeting minutes from previous meeting on 8/13/2020
Motion passed unanimously
Unfinished business – none from previous meeting
- Public comments should be placed in the chat below and will be addressed at the end of the meeting. Also, it is preferable to have comments emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. All comments must specify the standard draft in question and will be posted under that standard draft tab on dentalstandardsinstitute.com
- Standard Drafts Update:
- Public review of BSR-8 for MST1.1-202X and VRST1.1-202X ended on 9/7/2020. No public comments received, so no changes made to original drafts. Consensus body ballots and original drafts sent to new consensus body members. Voting period of 2 weeks.
- CNST1.1-202X draft pulled from submission due to letter from ADA regarding copyright of abbreviation list. All those that received the original copy of the draft were notified immediately of withdrawal.
- New PINS submission for DCNST1.1-202X. Verification and Displaying of Dental Patient Chart Notes (DCN)
- Public review of BSR-8 for RCST1.1-202X and GSST1.1-202X ends on 9/21/2020.
- ERST1.1-202X and TDST1.1-202X drafts still under development-not ready for BSR submission for public review
- Updating cadence of future DSIDC meetings from monthly to every other month
- Bryan moved to change meeting cadence to every other month
- Dave and Dr. Perone seconded motion
- Bryan opened for discussion, but no one had anything to discuss regarding meeting cadence
- Voting approved unanimously
- Next meeting date is Thursday, 11/12/2020
Bryan Laskin motioned for meeting adjournment
Dave Pryor seconded
Motion passed unanimously
Meeting Adjourned 7:12am CT
Minutes taken and reported by Megan Hennen
Previous Meeting Minutes
(for prior meeting minutes email email@example.com)